Friday, November 12, 2021

Cinamon Raisin Bread SFM in Cast Iron pan

I hope I’m not posting too much? I’m so excited I can finally eat bread after 7 years without any reaction! 
I will post the recipe but I turned this into a cinnamon raisin swirl . How I did that was hold the raisins (I softened them in very hot water) and made dough as says. ( Also Sam’s club only had Bella red yeast and I’m very pleased with it really rises!) This makes two large loaves but with the Bella yeast I decided to try to do 3 loaves and I used my cast iron bread pans. After dough rises I cut into 3 but recipe said 2 and cover let set 10 min. While waiting I drained raisins and saved liquid. After 10 min I rolled out one section and put raisin water on dough spread out on dough than I had sugar mixed with cinnamon and put that on top of damp water I took spoon and kind of rubbed it on water to get moistened thannput raisins on dough spread out than rolled it up and pinched to seal tuck ends under cuz I’m always to long on roll put in greased pan and put greased cellophane on top loosely. If you just want raisin bread follow reg directions. I hope this was helpful and it is so moistand tender! (Reason I don’t spread butter on before cinnamon sugar is the swirl seperated where the raisin water grabs the dough and doesn’t fall apart)
As you can see from the bread doing 2 would be two huge loaves and we are diabetic and this size is good which is still larger than store bought! They freeze good too! I first wrap in freezer paper than put innziploc freezer bag! Sorry this is long!i used Sunrise Flour Mill White flour.

Recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment